25 Feb Guide To Retaining Qualified Staff
Retaining Qualified Staff For The Residential Assisted Living Home
Retaining qualified staff is a significant issue for assisted living home owners and managers. Staff retention requires several tools and strategies that must be implemented and monitored regularly.
Homeowners win with staff retention strategies which provide several positive results: caregivers have less stress and are more productive, caregivers are happier in their jobs and less likely to leave, and best of all, happy and satisfied caregivers have very positive impacts on your residents and their families.
With this guide you’ll learn about staff retention strategies like:
- Checksheets in Training And Operations
- Compensation and Other Benefits
- Professional Development of Current Employees
- Effective Communication and Friendly Relationships
- Annual Performance Reviews